|Dive 4 Life|
A few trips are in the making, see Schedule for more info but the trip below promises to be great, hence the inclusion here as well.
2-9 Jan 2005 - Natal tour.
Departs for Umkomaas on Sunday. Dive at Umkomaas (Mon & Tue), travels to Uhmlanga for 2 wreck dives (Wed), travels to Sodwana (Wed afternoon) for diving from Thu-Sat, departs on Sun. This way we do not have to sleep over at Uhmlanga but still manage to dive 2 of the 3 wrecks. Join us for the week or any section thereof. Price +- R1830 for the whole tour. Includes accom at Umkomaas ( B&B), 3 dives at Umkomaas (Produce, Cathedral, Raggie's Cave) , 2 wreck dives at Uhmlanga, 4 nights accom and 4 dives at Sodwana. Price for individual stages on request. Only Advanced/Two star divers allowed on the first two sections. Also first trip where DAN Membership becomes compulsory.
New equipment prices:
* Aqualung Malibu (back inflation/weight integrated) BC & LX balanced regulator, Octo and SPG (only 1 set left) - R6600
* Cobra Air Integrated Dive Computer - R4500 (Retail R7999)
* Tusa Liberator Entry BC (medium) - R1500 (Retail R2450)
* Tusa Liberator fins - R350 (2 sets only at this price)
* H2O Wahu fins - R270
* X-Lumen 6 Dive Light rated to 120 meters - R270
* X-Lumen 4 Dive Light rated to 120 meters - R245
* Flash and Splash Underwater camera system - R150. The systems consists of a disposable camera (27 exposure, ISO 400 film with electronic flash) and a re-usable housing rated to 25 meters. Cost of refill cameras - R90.
Please note that Dive4Life will, starting 1 Jan 2005, not take non DAN Members with them on any trips. With the benefits of belonging to DAN so vast at suh a low cost that we cannot compromise any diver's safety. We trust you will support us in this.
2004 Equipment Hire Rates
|Cylinder/BC/Regulator set||R50 per day|
|Cylinder||R20 per day|
|BC||R20 per day|
|Regulator||R20 per day|
|Wetsuit/Fins/Booties/Mask set||R60 per day|
|Wetsuit||R30 per day|
|Fins||R15 per day|
|Booties||R15 per day|
|Mask||R10 per day|
|Sea Doo Sea Scooter||R50 per dive|
Equipment hire for courses:
Equipment hire is included in the Open Water Course price. For Advanced and Rescue, the rate is R100 for the duration of the course.